Wednesday, July 7, 2010

WORDLESS WEDNESDAY CONTEST

Share

Contest Rules:

* You must write a creative caption for this picture


* Must be 21 yrs or older to enter this contest


* Must be a blog member


* Contest ends on Friday July 9th. All entries must be submitted before this date.



Photobucket




*** WINNER WILL RECEIVE A DOOR SWING - sponsor by TOY MADAME PLEASURE WORLD ( ADULT NOVELTY TOYS) ****
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/TOY-MADAME-PLEASURE-WORLD-ADULT-NOVELTY-TOYS/381523090061?ref=ts


































8 Comments from Real Wives Fab Followers:

Nemo0610 said...

I want the swing..lol. In this picture I see they keep the fun in their marriage. I see Beyonce saying to Jay Z to put her down but at the sametime I think she likes being picked up by her man. Thats what I see in this pic

Grace Adams said...

"I don' need no door swing. I got Jay-Z swingin' me."

The NaTuRal Mommy said...

"Don't you wish your marriage was this fun?" That's the caption for this picture :)

Mister's Wife said...

You can always find the right time and the right place for Husband and Wife time, even if you only have 15mins till the next scene!!

ZZ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ZZ said...

This picture shows a couple having fun together.

dialouge

Beyonce: Jaye, you're not strong, I bet you can't pick me up?

Jaye: What-chu-mean, gurl please.

**Jaye pick up Beyonce**

Beyonce: giggles Boy put me down.

Jaye: Respect my ganster gurl, just because I make millions doesn't mean that I'm not physically tough.

Beyonce: giggles, boy you are too silly.

no matter how old we are, we still sometimes act like kids.

Sassy Wife said...

All I need is this life "Is me and my girlfriend"

Sharina said...

In this hectic thing called life, sometimes we find hours for ourselves, and other times we find we only have 10 minutes. Either way, we make it count.