Wednesday, March 30, 2011
Tuesday, March 29, 2011
Monday, March 28, 2011
Wednesday, March 23, 2011
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
As women, we wear many hates (Wives, Mothers, Full-time workers, WAHM or SAHM, Entrepreneurs) our partners sometimes have a hard time seeing things in our eyes, and vice verse. I don't know how many times, I've asked my husband to please understand that I not only have to work like he does, but I also have to make sure that there's food in the house, that we have toothpaste to brush our teeth, that we have dish washing liquid and towels to wash those dishes, and that the bills are paid, that our child is up to date in his shots, that he's all set for when he starts school, etc. A lot of these things, He does not have to worry about, because somewhere in his mind, he knows that I will take care of it, and at times, I admit I feel taken for granted.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Tuesday, March 15, 2011
Monday, March 14, 2011
Our hearts and prayers go out to the people of Japan, and in times like this it's easy to give up, so I wanted to remind us of the most popular motivational poem in the world.
When things go wrong as they sometimes will;
When the road you're trudging seems all uphill;
When the funds are low, and the debts are high;
And you want to smile, but you have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit
Rest if you must, but don't you quit.
Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are;
It may be near when it seems afar.
So, stick to the fight when you're hardest hit -
It's when things go wrong that you mustn't quit.
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Monday, March 7, 2011
Respect the FACTS:
1. This is all the money we have to first and for most, make sure we have a roof over I had, the necessities in this house (Light, Gas at least one phone).
2. Any miscellaneous bills like cable, credit cards, Internet service etc. are paid.
3. We have food.
4. Anything left goes towards, clothing or any other entertainment (games, dates, etc.)
So basically what it comes down to, is Communication, and Respect. Great ingredients for a wonderful marriage.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Everyone, married or single have there beliefs of what love is, here are a couple:
* When you commit to be open, you can truly fall in love any time. We go straight past the ego, past the intellect, and we fall in love because there is no expectation, no resistance, no question, nothing to defend or protect, no "I" or "me", there is just love. There is no reason, so there is no resistance.
* Each one of us has got some kind of a check list stored into his/her mind which includes some criteria that the other person must meet in order to qualify as someone who could be in love. If any of the listed items was not matched then the person becomes disqualified and you just think of him/her as a friend. The items in your check list are of course unique and specific depending on your background, values, past experiences and beliefs.
Both beliefs, kind of contradict themselves, but with love, both are true!
How did you know when you were in love?
When did you know you were in love? and...
Why did you fall in love?