Wednesday, August 29, 2012
Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Monday, August 27, 2012
Some tell me that I've been with my husband for an eternity. 12 years by today's standards is an eternity. So one day I was thinking what has kept me with my husband for so long, other than God?
I would have to say my happiness. I know that I cannot imagine my world without my husband. I don't want to. I know that I only want his words to wake me up in the morning, and his words to put me to sleep at night. I know that I only want him to hold me. These are the things that bring me happiness, why not work hard for my happiness.
This motivational Monday, we would like to motivate you to work hard for your happiness. You know why? Cause you deserve it!
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Tuesday, August 21, 2012
It seems like everybody and anybody is either on a reality tv show or watching one. If your marriage had its own reality tv show what would it be called and why?
Monday, August 20, 2012
Today we would like to motivate you to continue to fight for your marriage!
5 Ways To Fight for your Marriage:
1. Seek outside counseling. If your spouse isn’t willing to attend, you attend to get help for enablers.
2. Set boundaries stick with them.
3. Don’t internalize your spouse bad behavior. Understand its not you who is causing them to act out.
4. Find the right time to address your concerns with your spouse but don't nag! (I hate this "N" word but it motivates me not to do it.)
5. Pray for God to step in change your spouse ways. Ask God to give your spouse the will power to want to change.
Always stay positive remind your spouse that you love them.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
Monday, August 13, 2012
It saddens me to see a child reenact the negative actions of their parents. As a parent when the school year starts I think one worry that I'll always have is how will other kids influences affect my child? Will he get alone with the other kids? Will he know right from wrong and act on the right? Are his friends parents a big part of the children's lives?
Wednesday, August 8, 2012
Tuesday, August 7, 2012
Who or what inspires you to love your husband, stay with your husband, be there for your husband?