Tuesday, July 13, 2010

HOT TOPIC TUESDAY

Share

What scared you the most about getting married ?




Photobucket




5 Comments from Real Wives Fab Followers:

Nemo0610 said...

What scared me the most about marriage is the words to death do you part but I found the person that I want to go through the storms of life with so thats what made me overcome the fear of those particular words.

Sharina said...

I guess realizing that this was the one person I was going to spend the rest of my life with through the good and that bad was the most exciting part and the most scary part for me. Realizing we had our whole lives ahead of us was something I looked forward to, but at the same time it was a bit nerve wracking too to realize that all my decisions from here on out weren't just about me, but about us and everything I do affects someone else's life.

The NaTuRal Mommy said...

What scared me the most was the thought that I was about to give forever to someone. That seems like a looong time LOL Forever ever ever? ever ever??? Like Outkast says.
Another thing was the unknown, it's scary to put your faith into someone and not know what the outcome will be.

latiece said...

I would say one of the scariest thoughts that came to my mind was "for better or for worse". I had always known that when I got married it would be for the long haul, but the idea of me not being "strong enough" for the worse part, had me a little spooked! Then, I realized I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me!

Real Wives Of Chicago said...

Thank you ladies for commenting on this topic. Marriage can be a scary thing and it can also be a beautiful thing as well. It is what you make it.